Laerdal BaXstrap Spineboard - Olive Drab
The Laerdal Baxstrap Spineboard provides the highest quality and most comfortable care for patients requiring immediate emergency spinal care. As one of the lightest, most rigid boards on the market, the Baxstrap Spineboard prepares providers for any situation. The durable and uniquely contoured design, matched with our private labeling option, makes the Baxstrap Spineboard the premium spine board on the market. The Baxstrap Spineboard’s lightweight and durable carbon fiber design enables the spine board to remain completely rigid with patient weights up to 110 kgs while only weighing 8,6 kgs. Due to its water resistant qualities, the spine board can be used in all environmental conditions and is easily stored for transport. To increase patient comfort in an emergency situation, the Baxstrap Spineboard has a uniquely contoured design that cradles the patient while ensuring proper immobilization. The seamless mold makes it as easy to clean as it is to use. With in-molded pins for easy strapping, extra-large hand holds for easy access and comfort, even with large gloves, the Baxstrap Spineboard provides optimal performance for both patients and care givers.
Note:Items pictured not included.
Laerdal BaXstrap Spineboard - 2 Colors Features:
- Easy-to clean surface is impervious to fluids
- Molded in speed clip pins maximize strapping Excellent radiolucent characteristics
- Compatible with most head immobilizers
- 100% X-ray, CT-scans and MRIs compatible
- With Pins; (12 Pins)
- 14 handholds
- Carbon fiber rods
- Color: Olive Green
- Load Limit: 242 lbs.
- Latex free
- 5 year warranty
- Length: 72" in.
- Width: 16" in.
- Height: 2.3" in.
- Weight: 13.5 lbs.
- Laerdal Pedi-Pad Spineboard Pad
- Laerdal SpeedBlocks Head Immobilizer
- Laerdal HeadBed II Head Immobilizer
- Laerdal Sta-Blok Head Immobilizer
- Laerdal Stifneck Select Adjustable Extrication Collar
- Laerdal PadPack Alingment Pads
- EP&R Spider Strap Patient Restraint System - Multi Color