The Original METTAG MT-137 - NSN# 8465013376792 provides first responders and rescue personnel with the standard triaging features needed to enable them to perform a prompt and accurate assessment of a Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) victim's injuries and to easily record the data.
The MT-137 is used extensively by U.S. military units, fire and EMT personnel, as well as a large number of federal, state and local response agencies, including the Department of Defense, Department of Corrections, state and local Emergency Management Agencies and Operations Centers.
The Original MT-137 Medical Emergency Triage Tag is constructed of a high-density damage resistant synthetic material, and is printed using a special thermal printing process, allowing use in the harshest and most demanding field situations. Additionally, each Medical Emergency Triage Tag is equipped with a 30-inch elastic band, which is used for attaching the tag to the victim's body, usually around the neck or to an available limb.
Each MT-137 is coded with a unique sequential barcode serial number, which aids in the identification and tracking of victims and their belongings through the various phases of the triage and treatment processes, both in the field, as well as into the receiving hospital emergency care facilities. These unique serial numbers are conveniently located on both the top right and top left diagonal tear-offs, as well as on the lower color coded tear-offs.
By utilizing standard graphic symbols and a four-color tear-off triaging system, the Standard Medical Emergency Field Triage tag (MT-137) is truly a universal tool, in that it presents no language or literacy barriers, and can be used in the field by anyone, of any nationality, with minimal training or hands-on experience. A policy of using METTAG products in day-to-day emergencies will automatically establish familiarity and provide faster and more effective victim triaging in the event of an actual MCI or other emergency.
- Constructed of a high-density damage resistant synthetic material
- Printed using a special thermal printing process
- Equipped with a 30-inch elastic band
- Tested and proven success for over 30 years
- Coded with a unique sequential barcode serial number, which aids in the identification and tracking of victims
- Utilizes standard graphic symbols and a four-color tear-off triaging system
- No language or literacy barriers
- Symbols Only
- Can be used in the field by anyone, of any nationality, with minimal training or hands-on experience.
- 50 Per pack
- NSN# 8465013376792