A casualty simulation kit containing one compound (open) fracture, complete with reservoir and pump assembled; one bottle coagulant makeup blood; one package blood powder to make 1 gal. simulated blood; 12 assorted lacerations and open fractures; one casualty simulation wax; one package broken Plexiglas (for simulated glass imbedded wound); four jars of grease paint (one each of white, blue, brown, and red); one adhesive stick; one sprayer; two spatulas; and two wooden tongue depressors. Comes in a 15" x 10" x 5" carrying case.
- Plastic Vinvyl
- Carry Case Included
- Multiple Injury Simulations
- 1 - Compound (open) fracture
- 1 - Bottle coagulant makeup blood
- 1 - Package blood powder to make 1 gal
- 12 - Assorted lacerations and open fractures
- 1 - Casualty simulation wax
- 1 - Package broken Plexiglas (for simulated glass imbedded wound)
- 4 - Jars of grease paint (one each of white, blue, brown, and red)
- 1 - Adhesive stick
- 1 - Sprayer
- 2 - Spatulas
- 2 - Wooden tongue depressors
- 1 - Package of methyl cellulose for blood thickening
- Length: 15" in.
- Width: 10" in.
- Height: 6" in.