Philips HeartStart OnSite AED - Recertified
The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is a solid choice for high-risk Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) patients who are looking for an AED for home or office use. It’s the only defibrillator on the market that’s available for personal use without the prescription of a physician. The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is designed to be intuitive for use by both laypeople and experienced rescuers alike. Featuring innovative technologies that make it easy to setup and successfully use, the HeartStart’s portability—it weighs just 3.3 lbs.—allows quick access and mobility during a SCA episode.
The HeartStart Onsite features a clear, audible, and natural voice that guides the user through simple step-by-step instructions. The voice instructions are fashioned to be detailed enough for a novice user without being overly technical or confusing. In fact, the AED is so intuitive that it can identify if a step is accidentally skipped and can re-word the command in a different manner and ask the user to perform it again. An SCA scene can be chaotic; the HeartStart Onsite makes it easier for a layperson to respond in a crisis.
The graphic-based visual instructions provided by the HeartStart OnSite work to provide another level of instruction for users who may respond better to visual cues. Additionally, the Phillips HeartStart Onsite is designed to deliver the maximum strength shock right from the get-go. It really is the choice for patients suffering from chronic heart issues which can put them at a higher risk of SCA incidents.
Philips HeartStart OnSite AED - Recertified Features:
- Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time
- Truncated Exponential Biphasic; waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient’s impedance
- Typically less than 20 seconds between shocks in a series
- Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR interval, typically in 8 seconds
- Detailed voice messages guide responder through use of the defibrillator
- Withstands one-meter drop to any edge, corner or surface
- Infrared wireless transmission of event data to a Smartphone or PC, using the IrDA protocol
- Data stored: First 15 minutes of ECG and the entire incident’s events and analysis decisions
- Both adult and pediatric pads have at least a 2 year shelf life from date of manufacture
- Recertified Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
- Standard Carrying Case
- Philips OnSite Adult SMART Pads Cartridge
- Philips OnSite Lithium Battery (4-Year Warranty)
- 3-Year Warranty
- AED Physician's Prescription
- Length: 2.8"
- Width: 8.3"
- Height: 7.4"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs (With battery and pads)
Alternate Part Numbers:
M5066A, M5066A-C01, M5066A-C02, M5066A-CO1, M5066A-CO2, M5066A-CO4, M5066A-CO4, M5068A, M5066A-R01, M5066A-RO1, M5066A-R01, M5066A-RO1