Philips HeartStart FRx (Re-Certified) offers on-demand CPR Coaching to help the stressed user recall their training. Calm, clear voice instructions are precisely timed to the responder’s actions, guiding the responder every step of the way. Intuitive icon-driven operation helps the responder through the simple 3-step procedure and at just 3.5 pounds, it is among the smallest and lightest defibrillators.nce EMS arrives, hand-off is fast and easy because the FRx is compatible with advanced defibrillators like the HeartStart MRx. With HeartStart adapters, the pads can be plugged into devices from other manufacturers to ensure continuity of care.
Infant/Child Key: The rescue of a child is greatly simplified with the Infant/Child key. The industry unique Infant/Child key turns the HeartStart FRx into a pediatric defibrillator, tailoring the voice instructions and therapy to the needs of a child. That means just one pad set works for adults, children, and infants. (Click Here to Purchase)
Rugged: Designed for real-world use, the HeartStart FRx was built to surpass rigorous testing requirements: jetting water, crushing loads up to 500 pounds and a one-meter drop onto concrete.
Always Ready: Every HeartStart FRx goes through a 120 point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, the HeartStart FRx automatically conducts self-tests every single day, not just weekly. It performs over 85 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
Effective: Philips' high-current/low energy therapy ensures a potent defibrillation dose, while at the same time minimizing the side effects that can harm a fragile heart. The HeartStart FRx can deliver its most powerful therapy from the very first shock.
SMART Analysis: a proven Philips technology for heart rhythm assessment, ensures that the FRx Defibrillator only shocks when it should. SMART Analysis automatically assesses the victim's heart rhythm and is designed not to deliver a shock unless the rhythm is determined to be shockable - even if the shock button is pressed. What's more, SMART Pads II enable the FRx to keep pace with the responder by adjusting to their actions.
CPR Coaching: Recent studies have shown that CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realized, yet its benefits dissipate in seconds. Delivering a shock quickly after chest compressions is critical. The HeartStart FRx’s Quick Shock feature delivers therapy in just 8 seconds (typical) after chest compressions. Other devices can take 2 or 3 times that, reducing the likelihood of shock success, and potentially, survival.
Pressing the blue i-button activates HeartStart CPR Coaching for assistance with CPR. The flashing icons and the Quick Reference Guide can be used to lead you through the defibrillation steps - even in situations where hearing voice instructions is a challenge.
- Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time
- Truncated Exponential Biphasic; waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient’s impedance
- Typically less than 20 seconds between shocks in a series
- Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR interval, typically in 8 seconds
- Detailed voice messages guide responder through use of the defibrillator
- Withstands one-meter drop to any edge, corner or surface
- Infrared wireless transmission of event data to a Smartphone or PC, using the IrDA protocol
- Data stored: First 15 minutes of ECG and the entire incident’s events and analysis decisions
- Both adult and pediatric pads have at least a 2 year shelf life from date of manufacture
- Re-certified Philips HeartStart FRX AED
- FRX Biphasic unit
- New Longlife Lithium Battery
- Smart Pads II Electrodes
- Users Manual on a CD
- Carry Case
- Physician's Prescription (Required by FDA)
- 1 Year Warranty
- Length: 2.4" in.
- Width: 7.1" in.
- Height: 8.9" in.
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (With battery and pads) - 2.6 lbs (Without battery and pads)
Alternate Part Numbers:
- 861304, 861304-C01, 861304-CO1, 861304-C03, 861304-CO3, 861304-RO1, 861304-R01, 861304-RO2, 861304-R02, 861304-YC