For training many people simultaneously, the Philips HeartStart Trainer is a flexible and economical solution. The HeartStart Trainer helps responders to properly use the OnSite Defibrillator. With voice instructions matching those of the OnSite Defibrillator and 8 preconfigured scenarios, the trainer simulates how the defibrillator would operate during real-life situations the responders might encounter.
- Reusable training electrodes.
- Manikin adapter allows use on manikins
- Powered by four standard AA cell batteries
- 1 - Philips HeartStart AED Trainer
- 1 - Set of Reusable Adult Training Electrodes
- 1 - Nylon Carry Case
- Length: 2.8"
- Width: 8.3"
- Height: 7.4"
Alternate Part Numbers: