Aspen Summit 637 Back Brace
Brand : Aspen Medical
- Calculated at Checkout
Aspen Summit 637 Back Brace
The Summit™ 637 provides all of the features and benefits of the Summit 631 with additional profile. The Summit 637 delivers the same effective compression and limits motion, while providing additional coverage for patients in need. Rigid side panels provide additional lateral support while still maximizing comfort. Now available in a NEW one size adjustable and the original sized versions.
Comfortably fits waists ranging from 26 to 60 inches and up to 70 inches with the extension panel. The patented Sure SlotTM sizing mechanism offers multiple sizes in one brace, ensuring the right size for every patient.
Aspen Medical Products builds the finest spinal braces on the market. With an unparalleled commitment to Research and Development, Aspen has brought to market numerous unique features, marked
by the Aspen Advantage logo. These features yield real benefits for practitioners and patients. In addition, Aspen braces are backed by over 30 years of clinical research that substantiates the safety, efficacy, superior comfort and improved patient outcomes that they provide. Quality products you can count on with features that make a positive difference. That’s the Aspen Advantage.
Aspen Spinal Braces provide unique opportunities to access structural components to remove, trim, bend, mold, assemble and provide individualized customization options. This enables experts to significantly modify each brace to treat specific patient indications, aid with the treatment of different diagnoses and adapt to different bracing treatment philosophies or physician direction. Made of high quality materials such as nylon, high-density and low-density polyethylene plastics and non-ferrous metals, these durable and resilient components not only provide the best support, they allow for significant modification without breaking, buckling or cracking that can occur with lower quality materials. Trimming, bending, and molding are only a few ways in which Aspen braces can be significantly modified to further improve patient outcomes.
Q: How is the Summit 631 different than the Summit 637 or Summit 456? A: The Summit 631 and the Summit 637 share the same tightening system and the same sizes. The Summit 637 provides additional coverage with the addition of rigid side panels.
Q: How do I clean when it is dirty? A: Use a mild soap and water to clean the pads by hand. Pat them dry with a towel and lay out to air dry. Do not use heat to dry the brace.
Q: What spinal indications was this brace designed to treat? A: Kyphosis, Osteoporosis, Compression Fractures, Fusions, Burst Fractures.
Aspen Summit 637 Back Brace Features:
- NEW One Size, Adjustable 26 to 60 inches and up to 70 inches with extension panel
- Actual Product Weight : 1 lbs
- Sure Slot System: Adjustable Summit offers visible size indicator references enabling quick and easy adjustment, without the use of tools
- Advanced Inelastic Compression: Super Slicktrack System features an independent upper and lower tightening mechanism providing direct compression where needed for maximum pain relief and requires 50% less force than the original
- Easy Access for Modification: All structural components are easily removed and can be heat molded, bent or trimmed to further customized the brace to accommodate various patient conditions
- Code L0637 Approved
Optional accessories available:
- Extension Panel
- Therapy Pack (Reusable Hot & Cold)