Aspen Peak Scoliosis Back Bracing System
The revolutionary Peak Scoliosis Bracing SystemTM is an unloader brace designed to relieve pain, and enhance the quality of life for adult scoliosis patients. This patented, highly adjustable brace from Aspen has been shown to improve posture, enhance mobility, increase vital capacity and ultimately increase a patient's ability to perform activities of daily living. The Peak Scoliosis Bracing System is available in either a one size adjustable or sized version.
Multiple configuration options give providers the ability to customize a patient’s treatment. With a modular design, providers are able to assemble exactly the right brace for each patient and ensure optimal performance. If desired, a Dual Strut Configuration Kit offers additional components that provide increased control.
The Peak Scoliosis Bracing System acts as an unloader brace for the spine. Force is applied to the patient by the thoracic and trochanter pads on one side and by the belt, with or without the lateral pad, on the other side. The applied forces work together to promote better alignment and reduce body lean.
The Peak Scoliosis Bracing System is the first and only orthosis designed to relieve the pain of adult scoliosis and improve the quality of life for these patients. Using patented and patent pending technology, Aspen provides real benefits for both patients and practitioners. Over the years, Aspen has brought numerous exceptional products to market. Backed by more than 30 years of clinical research that substantiates their safety, efficacy, and comfort, these products have helped thousands of patients get back to the activities they care about. Quality products that you can count on with features that make a positive difference. That's the Aspen Advantage.
“THERE AREN’T MANY OPTIONS FOR PEOPLE WITH ADULT SCOLIOSIS, and I have to say the brace gives me a measure of hope. When I feel better after I wear it, it’s a whole lot easier to live with scoliosis. There is almost no comparison [to my previous custom brace], it is something I can wear easily, it’s something I can take on and off, it’s easy to travel with, and because it doesn’t need adjustment, it’s even better.” — Kay, Litchfield Park, Arizona
Q: Can the Peak Scoliosis Bracing System™ be worn under clothing? A: Yes, the brace can be worn under clothing, but a cotton undershirt is recommended next to the skin for enhanced comfort.
Q: How do I clean the Peak Scoliosis Bracing System when it is dirty? A: Use a mild soap and water to clean the brace by hand. Rinse thoroughly and pat out any excessive moisture. Allow to air dry completely. Do not use bleach, harsh chemicals or machine wash/dry.
Q: What spinal indications was this brace designed to treat? A: Adult scoliosis with postural, pain, or quality of life issues.
Aspen Peak Scoliosis Back Bracing System Features:
- NEW One Size, Adjustable
- Actual Product Weight : 1 lbs
- Winner of the 2015 Spine Technology Award for Thoracolumbar Care
- Low Profile Loop: Offers just the right grip when lifting up or securing the ergonomically designed pull tabs and reduce bulk in smaller sizes
- Reliable Structural Integrity: Aspen's unique segmented structural system integrates vertical stays that provide stability and can be removed on smaller sizes for a low profile, comfortable fit
- Adjustable Tension Straps: To optimize the angle from which tension is applied, the posterior tension strap can be placed anywhere along the attachment strips based on patient needs
- Universal Strut Assembly: Can be adjusted or modified to accommodate patient's unique need, then placed anywhere on the belt to optimize support
- Convenient Closure Handles: Enhances ease of use when applying or removing the brace
- Enhanced Pulley System: Reduces friction making it easy to control the level of compression regardless of patient's strength
- Approved for PDAC Code L1005 Approved
- Provider & Patient Inservice DVD · Instructions for Use
- Patient Handbook
- Peak Scoliosis Belt
- Universal Strut Assembly
- Lateral Panel with Iliac Pad
- Chest Strut & Chest Pad
- Carry Bag
Optional accessories available:
- Extension Panel
- Dual Strut Configuration Kit
- Replacement Sleeve Set
- Therapy Pack (Reusable Hot & Cold)