Aspen Active P-TLSO Postural Back Brace
Aspen’s innovative Active Postural-TLSO is designed to address the symptoms associated with poor posture. With the increased use of cell phones and computers, shoulders can become rounded causing postural kyphosis. This device is designed to actively influenc posture by providing gentle support while activating and strengthening the necessary muscles that promote proper spinal alignment. The Active Postural-TLSO is lightweight and can be worn throughout the day.
Aspen’s Active Influence line of braces are specifically designed to help patients suffering from chronic postural conditions. These innovative braces provide postural support with the goal of reducing symptoms1 caused by an unbalanced body position. Aspen Active Influence braces also work to encourage symmetrical spinal loading, prompting a more natural center of gravity and a restoration of normal proprioception.
Aspen Active P-TLSO Postural Back Brace Features:
- One Size, Adjustable - Comfortably fits waist circumferences ranging from 24-50 inches (up to 60 inches with extension panel)
- Actual Product Weight: 1.25 lbs
- NEWmatix™ System x™ Different from other TLSOs, this system is designed to activate muscles to achieve a natural neutral posture.
- Independent Tightening Mechanism Aspen’s patented 4:1 mechanically advantaged SlickTrack™ System ™ features an independent upper and lower tightening mechanism, providing direct compression where needed to support tight muscles.
- Height Adjusts for Every Body Telescoping shoulder straps provide 6 inches of height adjustment to fi varying patient anatomies. In addition, circumferential adjustability enables a customized fit for every body.
- Easy Access for Modificatio All structural components are easily removed and can be heat molded, bent or trimmed to accommodate individual patient conditions.
- Modular, Versatile, and Low-Profil As patient progresses through treatment, the brace can be stepped down. Shoulder straps and lumbar belt can be removed and worn independently.
- Code L0456 Approved
Optional accessories available:
- Extension Panel (491105)