Striker ACH Rail System - 7 Options
Brand : HighCom Armor
- Calculated at Checkout
Striker ACH Rail System
The Striker RAIL™ (ACH Rail System) transforms ACH style helmets into a versatile platform that allows for the configuration and capability of securing mission critical accessories such as communication, video, and lighting systems.
Striker ACH Rail System Features:
- Striker ACH Rail System includes: Two rails and assembly
- Size: One Size Fits All - System is compatible with all HighCom Armor advance combat helmets
- Hardware: Mounted using supplied ballistic hardware that passes U.S. ACH 9mm FMJ impact tests
- Fitting: Rails match helmet shell curvature ensuring secure helmet mounting for accessory stability
- Attachments: System enables multiple accessories to be mounted and works with widely used rail bases
- Drilling: Uses existing helmet holes, no new drilled holes required
- Warranty: 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
- Color: Black, Foliage Green, Olive Drab, Navy, Coyote Tan, Desert Tan, Ranger Green
Terms of Sale:
The above mentioned product is controlled for export purposes by the U.S. Department of State and cannot be sold to foreign persons within or outside the United States without government approval through an export license. Prior to completing this transaction we will require you to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship by uploading a scanned imaged of your passport or birth certificate. If you are a member of Law Enforcement we will also accept a photocopy of your badge or identification. You further agree that these items are being purchased for personal use and that they will not be redirected or exported without first obtaining permission from the U.S. Government through the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in our refusal of sale.