RapidStop Tourniquet - Orange
Brand : Aero Healthcare
- $5.95 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Rapid Stop Tourniquet - Responder
The RapidStop® Tourniquet relies on key technologies to achieve rapid, intuitive and easy one-hand self-application. Application is even faster when a responder uses both hands to apply the tourniquet to a victim.
The RapidStop® Tourniquet achieves full occlusion reliably and rapidly. It requires only gross motor control, allowing self-application to be readily possible. The RapidStop® Tourniquet is appropriate for controlling hemorrhage for injuries to both the arms and legs.
Easy as 1-2-3 Three simple and fast steps set the RapidStop® Tourniquet apart from the competition. Guided by instructions on the product, pocket-sized instruction cards and video format. Integrated instructions on the RapidStop® Tourniquet are included using stitched waterproof vinyl tags resistant to any wear and tear.
Watch more videos by clicking the green video tab above.
Note: Don't forget your tourniquet case! - (Click Here)
RapidStop Tourniquet - Orange Features:
- 1 handed application
- Durable hook and loop system for quick deployment
- Strong D ring for easy grip when tightening
- Ratchet system for extra securement and full occlusion
- Instructions stitched on tourniquet with waterproof vinyl tags
- Color: Orange (Want Black or Blue?) Click Here