Paramedic fluoride coated trauma shears 5.5". Some call them trauma scissors, or maybe you refer to them as EMS utility shears or even bandage scissors. Whatever you like to call them, you found them. These shears are 420 surgical stainless steel with a fluoride finish and blunt tip. Razor sharp with serrated edge cut through the toughest materials. Now with a ergonomic handle design you can shear for hours if the need came up.
- Size: 5.5" in.
- Fluoride coated blades (Keeps tape from sticking)
- Provides a non-stick surface for cutting tape and bandages
- 420 surgical stainless steel
- Color: Neon Yellow, Pink, Black, Neon Pink, Purple, Blue, Neon Green
- Autoclavable - 143ºC / 290ºF
- Sold: Individually