Microflex Supreno EC Powder Free Nitrile Glove
Microflex Supreno EC gloves are pretty much the same as Supreno SE but longer. Offers durability and additional protection for the wrist and arm, specifically for high-risk applications including the use of chemotherapy drugs. Designed to maintain a comfortable fit while providing reliable hazard protection, Supreno EC gloves are also adhesive-resistant. Outstanding film integrity allows the Supreno EC glove to exceed the ASTM synthetic glove standard. NFPA 1999-2008 Certified (National Fire Protection Association).
Need other sizes? (Click Here to see other sizes available)
Microflex Supreno EC Powder Free Nitrile Glove Features:
- Material: Nitrile
- Color: Blue
- Length: 12.0"
- Finger Thickness: 7.9 mil
- Palm Thickness: 5.5 mil
- Glove Interior: Powder-Free, Chlorinated, Polymer-coated
- Glove Exterior: Textured fingers
- Packaging (Small - 2XLarge): 50 gloves by weight per dispenser box, 10 boxes per case
- Packaging (3XLarge): 40 gloves by weight per dispenser box, 10 boxes per case
- Sold: Per box or 10 boxes/case
- NFPA Certified