Meret RECOVER PRO X O2 Response Bag
Meret RECOVER PRO O2 Response Bag Extended Height is an amazing oxygen bag. Built for fire, rescue, and medical professionals alike. Built to help you rapidly and proficiently deploy emergency oxygen during critical moments and save lives. Built from the strongest materials and a smart design, and the versatility to modify to your requirements. The RECOVER PRO delivers an organized solution for your oxygen delivery system.
Similar to the OMNI PRO, the RECOVER PRO is the foundation for a system of TS2 Ready bags that are interchangeable, enabling you to attach additional TS2 Ready modules to the bag's sides depending your requirements. Using EZ-Grab pull bars, the two main panels of the RECOVER PRO quickly open to reveal your M9 (255 liters), D (425 liters), "Jumbo D" (623 liters) aluminum oxygen cylinder, or 425/623 liter composite oxygen cylinder, along with a BVM and other airway equipment. Internal dual full length mesh pockets accommodate masks and tubing, while a side panel can support a TS2 Ready DEEP STUFF pocket or two STICKIT STRIPS. Dual outer zippered pockets offer additional storage for smaller items. Detachable buckled loops allow you to attach the RECOVER PRO to the side of an ambulance cot for patient transport. A system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air dried while the bag is completely closed. The bag is ergonomically designed for use as a backpack, shoulder bag, can be carried briefcase style, or can be grabbed from any position using a system of light weight comfort-grip side handles.
The RECOVER PRO has a hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that provides a snug and secure fit. Walk, run, climb, or ascend, this backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including fully padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away in a zippered pocket in the back of the bag.
Infection control deluxe versions (ICB) of the RECOVER PRO are constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin, and are designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens. (Click Here)
Note: Supplies shown in images are not included
Meret RECOVER PRO X O2 Response Bag:
- Oversized custom MERET zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear
- Dual EZ-Grab rapid access pull bars
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- COMFORT-GRIP carry handles with reflective logos on sides of the bag (except on tactical black)
- PVC lined back and bottom resists water and wear
- Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
- Reflective front/ back/ side panels, tie down loops, zipper, and handle logos (except on tactical black)
- TS2 Ready hideaway zippers for 2 optional side TS2 Ready modules
- TS2 Ready for 1 removable DEEP STUFF Pocket or 2 removable STICKIT STRIPS
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Zippered internal mesh compartments
- Dual external zipper pockets with mesh lined compartments
- Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
- Incredibly durable 1680 / 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
- Color: Blue
- M4L Lifetime Warranty
- Depth: 7.75" in.
- Width: 16.5” in. (at bottom) 11” in. (at top)
- Height: 26.5” in.
- Weight: 4lbs 15 oz