Meret X2 Double Fill PRO Bag - Infection Control
Meret X2 Double Fill PRO Case is a cervical collar bag plus so much more. Allows you and your team to transport longer items with the Meret MODQUAD PRO TS2 Ready system. Simply attach this longer module in place of 2 smaller modules and go.
This carryall module has one inner long elastic mesh pocket on one side and two inner smaller elastic mesh pockets on the others side. The longer side fits most major brands of cervical immobilization collars, head blocks, CID’s, and devices to secure your patients to long spine boards. CPAP ventilation circuits, commercially designed intraosseous devices, IV start kits, BP Cuffs, splinting devices, bag valve masks, and medications can all fit into the different pockets. By attaching the X2 DOUBLE FILL to the M.U.L.E, you can secure all your disaster, triage, MCI and accountability supplies into one module without having to look through multiple bags when time is critical. An optional shoulder strap is sold separately.
Note: Supplies shown in images are not included
Meret X2 Double Fill PRO Bag - Infection Control Features:
- Designed for the MULE and MODQUAD only
- Oversized custom MERET zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Backside MOLLE compatible velcro-lined webbing attachments
- PVC lined bottom resists water and wear
- Reflective front panel, zipper, and handle logos
- Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
- Shoulder strap ready
- Color: Black
- M4L Lifetime Warranty
- Length: 20.5" in.
- Width: 4.75" in.
- Height: 6.25" in.
- Weight: 1 lbs 2 oz