Meret MEDKIT PRO EMS Drug Module - Infection Control
The Meret NARKIT PRO Drug Module ICB (Infection Control Bag) is great for first responders and all medical professionals alike. Constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin and are designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens.
The Meret NARKIT PRO Drug Module ICB Organizes all of your meds in a small compact filing system that securely fits within a TS2 Ready module. Clear internal pouches provide quick identification of meds. Additional clear pockets provide storage for needles and syringes. Add this module to any MERET TS2 Ready product, simply use it individually as a shoulder bag, or use the backside velcro webbing straps to attach it to any MOLLE compatible gear such as the front of the PRB3+ Pro Personal Response Bag or SRT PRO Search and Rescue Team Pack. Optional shoulder strap is sold separately.
MEDKIT PRO EMS Drug Module - Infection Control Features:
- Oversized custom MERET zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Backside MOLLE compatible velcro-lined webbing attachments
- PVC lined bottom resists water and wear
- Reflective front panel, zipper, and handle logos (except on tactical black)
- Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Clear durable pockets allow easy identification of contents
- Easy access med filing system
- Lockable zippers for pharmacy seal
- Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
- Color: Black, Red
- M4L Lifetime Warranty
- SALE PRICE on black makes this item non-returnable
- Length: 6.25" in.
- Width: 10.25" in.
- Height: 3.75" in.
- Weight: 9.7 oz