Medline High Temp Cautery Pen - Vasectomy Tip
High Temp Cautery Pens with Vasectomy Tip by Medline are intended for coagulating tissue or arresting bleeding from small vessels by heat conducted through the wire tip.
High Temp Cautery Pen Vasectomy Tip Features:
- Indications include ophthalmic, general and plastic surgery.
- High temp vasectomy tip
- Alkaline battery-powered cautery with vasectomy tip. (non-replaceable)
- A protective cap covers the switch and top.
- The tip heats in approximately 1.0 second.
- At low temperatures, it glows a dull gray at the tip; at high temperatures, it glows a bright red.
- Box Size: 10/box
- Sold: Individually or 10/box