New from Aspen Medical the Vista MultiPost Therapy Collar is the latest addition to Aspen’s award-winning Vista Cervical Collars. The Vista MultiPost Therapy Collar is an active therapy device designed to reduce the symptoms of Forward Head Carriage. This unnatural head position can shift the cervical spine out of alignment, leading to radiculopathy, neuropathy and cervicogenic pain. The Vista MultiPost Therapy Collar promotes improved posture and a more natural alignment which helps in the treatment of this disorder.
Note: Purchase of this medical device requires that the user have supervision from a licensed medical practitioner. Devices requiring such supervision may be labeled "Caution" or "RX only". Ensuring this supervision is the purchaser's responsibility. By adding this item to the cart the purchaser confirms that they accept and agree to these terms.
- 6 adjustable settings
- Includes (1) hot/cold therapy pack
- Air pump for adjustable pressure
- Cradles chin for added comfort
- Pivoting occipital panels for extra support
- Two-piece polyethylene design
- Easily adjusted with hook & loop tabs
- Large trachea opening
- Removable, foam laminated pads wick away moisture to ensure proper patient hygiene and comfort
- X-ray, CT and MRI lucent
- PDAC Code L0180 Approved
- Sold: Individually
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product was shipped quickly and is of exceptional design and quality. I had it properly fitted by my doctor. It relieved all pain after an hour. It is versatile for home, field or hospital settings.