Medline High Temp Cautery Pen - Loop Tip
High temp Cautery Pens with Loop Tip by Medline is intended for coagulating tissue or arresting bleeding from small vessels by heat conducted through the wire tip.
High Temp Cautery Pen Loop Tip Features:
- Indications include ophthalmic, general and plastic surgery.
- High temp loop tip
- Alkaline battery-powered cautery (non-replaceable)
- A protective cap covers the switch and top.
- The tip heats in approximately 1.0 second.
- At low temperatures, it glows a dull gray at the tip; at high temperatures, it glows a bright red.
- Sold: Individually