Medline High Temp Cautery Pen - Fine Tip
High temp Cautery Pens with Fine Tip by Medline is intended for coagulating tissue or arresting bleeding from small vessels by heat conducted through the wire tip.
High Temp Cautery Pen Features:
- Indications include ophthalmic, general and plastic surgery.
- High temp fine tip
- Alkaline battery-powered cautery pen. (non-replaceable)
- A protective cap covers the switch and top.
- The tip heats in approximately 1.0 second.
- At low temperatures, it glows a dull gray at the tip; at high temperatures, it glows a bright red.
- Box Size: 10/box
- Sold: Individually or 10/box
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Medline High Temp Cautery Pen works great - just as advertised.
I have opened and used one of two recieved. It did as expected. Hot, precise,