HyFin Vent compact chest seals by North American Rescue are truly a unique chest seal. Packaged in sets of 2, designed for the treatment of both entry and exit wounds or multiple injuries. Each seal has 3 channel pressure vents to allow air flow out of the seal but not back in. Advanced adhesive technology allows for seals to adhere in most conditions, including sweaty or hairy individuals. Compact version is a little over an inch smaller both directs compared to the regular Hyfin Vent chest seal. Ideal for tight kits with little space to work with like personal IFAK kits. Also great for under cover agents of all kinds.
- Roughly 25% smaller packaging than the regular Hyfin Vent Seal
- 3 - channel pressure relief vents
- Vents allow for air to escape while preventing air from coming into chest cavity
- 2 - Chest Seals designed for the treatment of both entry and exit or multiple penetrating injuries
- Individually packaged together
- Red tab for easy grip and handling of chest seals
- Sold: 2 Individual Packs
- Length: 4.75" in.
- Width: 4.75" in.
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Package Dimensions: 3.875" x 6.6" x 0.25" (folded)