HeartCase AED Wall Cabinet - Outdoor With Alarm & Strobe Light
HeartCase Extreme Envireoment cabinets designed for outdoor enviroments, industrial applications, and where additional security and durability is required (full backplate). Store crucial medical supplies such as AED. Cabinet is made to be placed somewhere visible and easily accessible for all users. HeartCase Stow-n-GoTM reduces cardiac emergency response time and protects the AED during transport. Finding the AED fast saves lives. If you can't find the AED, people may die. That is why the American Red Cross chose the HeartCase™ cabinet for one of the largest AED deployments in the US history. Must See Video: Red Cross News Story
HeartCase AED Wall Cabinet - Outdoor With Alarm & Strobe Light Features:
- Designed for outdoor enviroments, industrial applications, and where additional security and durability is required (full backplate)
- Waterproof and dustproof
- Clear window provides view of AED and maintains cooler temperatures (unlike metal cabinets that create a green house effect)
- Lightweight (3 lbs) for easy transport
- Won’t dent, bend, chip, crack, peel, rust, yellow or corrode
- Injection molded for strench and durability
- NO sharp edges!
- Stainless steel handle
- Optional security tie indicates use or tampering
- With 100db Alarm.
- With high intensity strobe light alarm
- Philips, Physio-Control, HeartSine (in soft case) and Welch Allyn (no case)
- Instructional sign (shown above), AED support strap, Mounting backplate
- Height: 18" in.
- Width: 15.5" in.
- Depth: 6.75" in.
- Weight: 3 lbs