The HeartCaseTM travels to the patient - just lift & carry! Cabinets are designed and used to store crucial medical supplies such as AED. Cabinet is made to be placed somewhere visible and easily accessible for all users. HeartCase Stow-n-GoTM reduces cardiac emergency response time and protects the AED during transport. Finding the AED fast saves lives. If you can't find the AED, people may die. That is why the American Red Cross chose the HeartCase™ cabinet for one of the largest AED deployments in the US history. Must See Video: Red Cross News Story
- Injection molded ABS plastic for strength and durability
- Lightweight (2 lbs) for easy transport
- Won’t dent, bend, chip, crack, peel, rust, yellow or corrode
- NO sharp edges!
- Clear window provides view of AED and indicator light
- Stainless steel handle
- Optional security tie indicates use or tampering
- No Alarm. Available with optional 90db alarm available (Click Here)
- Philips, Physio-Control, HeartSine (in soft case) and Welch Allyn (no case)
- Instructional sign (shown above) Hook-and-Loop case strap Mounting bracket
- Height: 14" in.
- Width: 14" in.
- Depth: 6.375" in.
- Weight: 2 lbs