Fox Seal Chest Seal is compared to the Curaplex Halo Occlusive Chest Seal for the treatment of open chest wounds. One main difference is the FoxSeal is a CREASE FREE seal able to be stored rolled, balled, folded with no creasing or compromising the product unlike Halo. Foxseal is designed for simple, consistent performance in the field as a tool in prevention and treatment of pneumothorax. The advanced adhesive works on wet or hairy skin. Foxseal is a compact size to fit neatly in Individual First Aid Kits, so that leaks from creased dressings that are stored folded are no longer an issue. Two seals per pack allow entry and exit wounds to be treated and the design is valve-free. The chest can be vented with the easily-gripped tab and the adhesive re-seals. Foxseal provides dependable adhesion in the most challenging situations. Foxseal Chest Seal hydrogel seal, oval, overall length 6.5”, two per pack with white, corrugated peel tab, no valve. To cover penetrating chest injuries. 6.3 x 6.3 inch.
- Latex free
- Packaged in twos for treatment of both entrance and exit wounds
- Creates an occlusive seal around wound
- Provides total occlusion – even with excessive blood, dirt, or heavy perspiration present
- Non-vented design that is oval in shape - But can be vented
- Large pull tabs facilitate removal or venting of wound
- Reseals after venting
- Easy to apply in battlefield situations and in the heat of the moment
- Durable protective packaging
- Integrity is maintained when folded
- Performs in temperature range under -0.4°F to over 131°F
- 3-year shelf life
- Length: 6.5"
- 2 Per Pack