Ferno 445 Universal Head Immobilizer is an easy-to-clean standard head immobilization system made of closed cell foam. It will not absorb blood or other bodily fluids and is easily sanitized. Head support blocks provide access to monitoring patients ear and provide minimal lateral movement. The device attaches to most spine boards and scoop stretchers, which can be stored with the base plate attached. Built for durability, this item consists of two hefty foam pads, chin and head straps, and a removable base plate.
- Includes: 2 blocks, base, and 2 straps
- Fits all Ferno spine boards except the NAJO sports board
- Adjustable for adults and some kids
- Large ear holes for monitoring the patient
- Waterproof plastic coating makes it easy to prevent bacterial growth within components
- Will not absorb blood or bodily fluids
- Easy to clean and decontaminate between uses
- Minimal interference with X-ray, MRI, or CT procedures
- Velcro blocks
- Closed cell foam
- Meets FMVSS 302 flammability rating
- Color: Orange
- Length: 10" in.
- Width: 15" in.
- Height: 7" in.
- Weight: 3 lbs.