The Ferno HeadHugger Disposable Head Immobilizer provides low-cost head immobilization for services that have difficulty retrieving equipment back. Constructed of specially-treated, heavy-grade, water-resistant corrugated material, the HeadHugger features independent support panels that fold around the patient’s head and are held in place with hook-and-loop fasteners. Radiolucent and provides minimal interference with MRI or CT procedures. Comes in 10 or 100 quantity packs.
- Constructed of specially-treated, heavy-grade, waterresistant corrugated material
- Base plate secures to the board with adhesive tabs
- Independent support panels fold around the patient's head and are held in place with hook-and loop fasteners
- Adhesive tape secures the patient's head to the HeadHugger (Included)
- Radiolucent and does not interfere with CT scanners or MRIs
- Length: 15" in.
- Width: 10" in.
- Height: 7" in.