D-BCRK Bleeding Control 8-Pack - Vacuum Sealed - Intermediate
The first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life. Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes–even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. The North American Rescue D-BCRK Bleeding Control 8-Packs are designed to provide DOD Forces and Federal Employee responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding. This D-BCRK 8-Pack includes eight (8) Vacuum Sealed Individual Bleeding Control Kits that are contained inside of an easy-to-open nylon carrying case.
Each of the eight Individual Bleeding Control Kits are packaged in a ruggedized vacuum sealed pouch and contain intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives such as the fastest, safest and most effective prehospital tourniquet in the world, the C-A-T, quality gauze, shears, and pressure dressings/bandages.
D-BCRK Bleeding Control 8-Pack - Vacuum Sealed - Intermediate Features:
- Designed to provide DOD Forces and Federal Employee responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding
- Includes an easy-to-open nylon carrying case containing eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches
- Each Intermediate Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T Tourniquet and HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 - NAR Red Nylon Carrying Case
- 8 - Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kits (Nylon)
- 1 - C-A-T Tourniquet, Orange
- 1 - 6 in. NAR ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 - NAR S-Rolled Gauze
- 1 - HyFin Vent Chest Seal - Twin Pack
- 2 - Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 - NAR Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 - Clear Vacuum Sealed Pouch
- Depth: 8" in.
- Width: 11" in.
- Height: 14" in.
- Weight: 9.3 lbs.