D-BCRK Bleeding Control 8-Pack Station - Nylon - Intermediate
The first minutes following a traumatic injury are crucial in saving a life. Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes–even before emergency medical services or other emergency responders can arrive. North American Rescue® D-BCRK Bleeding Control Stations provide DOD Forces and Federal Employee responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment to stop life-threatening bleeding in public buildings and populated public areas. This D-BCRK Station includes a clear wall mounted storage case equipped with eight (8) Nylon Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kits contained in an easy-to-open nylon carrying case. Designed to be mounted on a wall at a designated location or to be co-located with Automatic External Defibrillators (AEDs), the D-BCRK Bleeding Control Station provides publically accessible medical supplies to help control major bleeding.
The rugged storage case provides both physical and environmental protection. It also contains an eyelet that allows for a secondary safety seal to easily identify if the station has been opened or tampered with. The clear polycarbonate design of the storage case allows visibility at any angle and the external mounting tabs enable the case to be easily installed on any wall. The internal design includes a wire shelf that supports the D-BCRK Bleeding Control 8-Pack while the exterior has rounded corners to help prevent injury if bumped into and comes complete with the mounting hardware.
D-BCRK Bleeding Control 8-Pack Station - Nylon - Intermediate Features:
- Designed to provide DOD Forces and Federal Employee responders in public buildings and populated public areas with quick, easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding
- Includes easy-to-open nylon carrying case containing eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in compact, red nylon bags with PVC Bleeding Control Patch
- Each Intermediate Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet and the HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- The rugged wall mounted clear storage case provides high visibility access as well as physical and environmental protection of medical supplies
- 1 - Polycarbonate Clear Wall Case
- 1 - NAR Red Nylon Carrying Case
- 8 - Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kits (Nylon)
- 1 - C-A-T Tourniquet, Orange
- 1 - 6 in. NAR ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 - NAR S-Rolled Gauze
- 1 - HyFin Vent Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 2 - Pair, Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 - NAR Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 - PVC Bleeding Control Patch
- 1 - Red Nylon Bag
- Depth: 10" in.
- Width: 15.5" in.
- Height: 18" in.
- Weight: 24.3 lbs.