Conterra ALS Extreme Pack
Designed to meet the needs of EMTs and Paramedics who perform in severe environments such as skiing, rappelling, riding snowmobiles, or helitack insertions.The ALS Extreme has six zippered compartments, including a removable top pocket, a fold away suspension system, and is built entirely from Cordura and high count Ballistic nylon. It has ultra strong side handles, wand tunnels, and a hydration bladder sleeve(Bladder sold separately). The body of the pack is very narrow to allow a full range of movement when on the rescuer’s back.
A very unique feature of this pack is when accessing the main pocket, the back pockets rotate to the sides, creating a high degree of organization at your fingertips, and rotate back out of the way for transport.The main pocket zips open via huge #10 coil zippers to reveal a large compartment, completely lined with hook and loop compatible fabric (which will accept any of Conterra's MOS organizers), twin movable dividers, and a flap sporting two medium organizer pockets (you can add more).
A nice feature of this pack is that the bottom end is designed for personal survival gear. By moving the divider, you can adjust just how much personal space you need, or remove the divider and use the space for medical equipment (You can also add side pockets to extend the range of your pack even farther).The fold out suspension is the same one that we use on our famous mountain rescue packs. This coupled with a full aluminum frame insures a comfortable, stable ride, every time. We absolutely guarantee that this is the best pack of its kind that you can buy.
Note: Items pictured are not included
Conterra ALS Extreme Pack Features:
- Built with Cordura and Ballistics Nylon
- 6 - Zippered compartments
- Including a removable top pocket, a fold away suspension system
- Main pocket zips open via huge #10 coil zippers to reveal a large compartment, completely lined with hook and loop compatible fabric
- Zippered end pockets, fold out wing pockets with multiple carrying options
- Ultra strong side handles
- Wand tunnels
- Hydration bladder sleeve (Bladder sold separately)
- Fold out padded back pack suspension for hands free operation
- Long enough to carry a “D” O-2 bottle
- Pack is very narrow to allow a full range of movement when on the rescuer’s back.
- Manufacture Lifetime Guaranteed (excluding normal wear and/or abuse)
- Color: Black/Yellow, Olive Drab, Coyote Tan, Black
- Length: 30" in.
- Width: 12" in.
- Height: 10.5" in.