Conterra USAR Medical Response Pack
Conterra originally designed this pack for the ultra elite FBI hostage rescue team. This highly specialized pack is made from Ballistics nylon and Cordura™, and utilizes nearly 100% of its volume by virtue of its unique shape.
The suspension system is the same that we use on our technical climbing packs, and it folds away when the USAR pack is used as a duffel bag. Hydration system ready, you can find one here. This specialized kit is definitely not for everyone, but if you need to go light, fast, and lean, this is the pack for you.
By using our various accessory modules (optional add ons) you can carry: one aluminum “D” O-2 tank, BVM & masks, one liter of I.V. fluid, mini drug kit, intubation kit, hemorrhage control kit, suction, two to three C collars, and various other assessment and trauma supplies, all in a pack that measures less than 9” x 13” x 25”!
Note: Items pictured are not included
Conterra USAR Medical Response Pack Features:
- Built with Cordura and Ballistics Nylon
- Ultra strong carry handles
- Hydration bladder sleeve (Bladder sold separately)
- Fold out padded back pack suspension for hands free operation
- Long enough to carry a “D” O-2 bottle
- Manufacture Lifetime Guaranteed (excluding normal wear and/or abuse)
- Color: Black/Blue, Tactical Black
- Length: 25" in.
- Width: 13" in.
- Height: 9" in.