The Bone Intraosseous Injection Gun (B.I.G.) gives you a safe, reliable, and cost-effective solution for IO access. Intraosseous (IO) venous access gives you the chance to save lives. The world’s first automatic, user-friendly IO device brings you safe, rapid IO access for the delivery of fluids and medications at flow rates similar to peripheral IV infusion. With the help of B.I.G. IO infusion can be established in less than 60 seconds. B.I.G.’s spring-loaded needle mechanism delivers accurate and consistent results. The B.I.G. presents an easy and safe “position and press” mechanism. Typically used at the upper tibia plateau, the technique is simple to learn through brief training. B.I.G. is rapidly becoming the device of choice for physicians and paramedics in emergency medical services, hospitals, militaries, government agencies, and secret services. B.I.G. is FDA and CE approved and is used in countries worldwide including the European Union, the USA, Canada, Australia, Israel, Singapore, New Zealand and others.
Note: Purchase of this medical device requires that the user have supervision from a licensed medical practitioner. Devices requiring such supervision may be labeled "Caution" or "RX only". Ensuring this supervision is the purchaser's responsibility. By adding this item to the cart the purchaser confirms that they accept and agree to these terms.
- Infusion established in less than 1 minute
- Disposable, automatic spring-loaded trocar 18G needle
- Completely mechanical, no need for any energy source
- Rapid learning curve for caregivers
- Safe, reliable, and usable in extreme conditions
- Ready-to-use, no maintenance required
- Pocket size: 6.5 x 3 in. (16.5 x 7.6 cm)
- Lightweight: Less than 3 oz.
- 5 year shelf life
- FDA (adult & pediatric) and CE approvals
- NSN: 6515-01-518-8487
- Size: Pediatric
- Replacement components available (Click Here)