NEW intubation laryngoscope devise is patented direct Vie (French: Life) is a self-contained, battery powered, disposable scope that takes advantage of a closed circular tube with a beveled end to visualize the vocal cords. The light is transmitted through the side wall of the tube from end to end as well as within the lumen of the tube to give the user the best illumination of the target tissue with minimal chance of light obstruction by secretions or blood.
Note: View Videos above with green video tab, also view EMS1.com video demo. - (Click Here)
Note: Need a Bougie? Add to your order above or for more options - (Click Here)
Note: Want a reusable training unit? - (Click Here)
- Will not break teeth
- Battery powered
- Innovative compact design
- Simple, easy and allows for a quick accurate insertion
- Application can extend beyond hospitals, including military and civilian use
- 360 degree maximal illumination
- 6 year battery
- Check battery: Opening scope half way will display light. Opening scope 3/4 light will display and lock (not recommended)
- Check battery: Use magnet and watch our video showing how to test battery on units. (recommended)
- Latex free
- Made in USA
- Sold: Individually
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Vie Scope 2 Min Just the Facts
quick over view of the Vie Scope and how it can save lives in ...
Adroit 8min The Whole Story
Adroit Surgical’s patented direct Vie (French: Life) laryngosc...
Oklahoma surgeon's invention saving lives
Vie Scope Training Video
This is the training video for the Vie Scope.
Vie Scope News Jan 2019
Explanation by Dr vasan, the inventor, OCC Paramedic Students...
Vie Scope - easy battery check
Vie Scope - easy way to double check the battery on the Vie Scope