Public Access Bleeding Prevention Kit - BASIC PLUS
Active Shooter kit. STOP the Bleed Public Access Bleeding Control Prevention Kit or bleeding control kit is a comprehensive kit that provides life-saving resources like tourniquets, gauze bandages, pressure dressings, and more. Get them into the hands of the public to help control bleeding. A true Public Access Bleeding Control (PABC). Packaged in a red carry bag.
Note: Includes all equipment found in the Basic with added feature of the Red Carry Bag.
Public Access Bleeding Prevention Kit - BASIC PLUS Included Items:
- 1 - CAT Tourniquet
- 1 - Israeli Bandage 4"
- 2 - Compress Gauze 4.5" x 4 YDS
- 2 - Pair Black Nitrile Glove
- 1 - EMT Shears 7.5"
- 1 - Sharpie Permanent Marker (Black)
- 1 - CPR, AED, & Basic First Aid Pocket Reference Guide
- 1 - Carry Bag with standard MED patch (Red)
- 6" W x 7.5" H x 3.75" D