Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 Graphical Display
The LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator is the most rugged defibrillator ever designed by Physio-Control, with an IP55 rating. ADAPTIV biphasic technology provides a range of energy up to 360 joules, and an upgradeable platform. The LIFEPAK 1000 is equipped with cprMAX technology, enabling care providers to change protocols as standards of care evolve. A large, intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings that are clear and easy to read from a distance. A visible and accessible battery gauge gives rescuers the ability to assess battery readiness. The non-rechargeable battery can deliver more than 425 shocks.
Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 Graphical Display Features:
- Easy customization of settings to meet your protocol needs in the field
- cprMAX technology feature gives you flexibility, so you can increase hands-on time with your patient
- ADAPTIV biphasic technology provides a full range of energy from 150 to 360 joules
- The most rugged defibrillator ever built by Physio-Control, with an IP55 rating
- Visible and accessible battery gauge gives you the ability to assess battery readiness
- Battery performs advanced communications directly with the device so you always know the battery's condition
- Large intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings
- Manual defibrillation (AED override) option is available
- 5 year warranty
- Lifepak 1000 Defibrillator with ADAPTIV Biphasic Waveform - Includes crpMAX technology. Supports Guidelines 2005.
- Ship-Kit Literature (#41425-000001) - This kit includes a Getting Started Guide (#26500-002110), Customer Letter (#26500-001929) and Product CD (#21300-006804)
- Electrodes - REDI-PAK Preconnect System, 2 Sets (#11996-00001)
- LiMnO2 Non-Rechargeable Battery (#11141-000101)
- Lifepak 1000 Defibrillator Carry Case, No Strap (#11425-000004)
- Strap for Lifepak 1000 Defibrillator Carry Case (#11425-000002)
- Operating Instructions (Hard Copy) (#26500-001964)
- Physician's Prescription (Required by FDA)
Dimensions: (With CHARGE PAK and pads)
- Length: 10.9" in.
- Width: 9.2" in.
- Height: 3.4" in.
- Weight: 7.1 lbs
Alternate Part Numbers:
- 99425-000023, 99425-000025, LP1000-1, LP1000-2, LP1000-3, LP1000-4, LP1000-5, LP1000-6, 3202359-010, 3202359-011, FME-15427