Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 ECG Display AED - Semi-Automatic - NEW
Brand : Physio-Control
- Free Shipping
PPhysio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 ECG Display AED - Semi-Automatic
The LIFEPAK® 1000 defibrillator is the most rugged defibrillator ever designed by Physio-Control, with an IP55 rating. ADAPTIV biphasic technology provides a range of energy up to 360 joules, and an upgradeable platform. The LIFEPAK 1000 is equipped with cprMAX technology, enabling care providers to change protocols as standards of care evolve. A large, intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings that are clear and easy to read from a distance. A visible and accessible battery gauge gives rescuers the ability to assess battery readiness. The non-rechargeable battery can deliver more than 425 shocks.
Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 ECG Display AED - Semi-Automatic Features:
- The Graphical and ECG units differ in that the ECG is the more advanced of the two units and will allow the user to measure and Electro Cardiogram signal of the patient with a 3-lead cable. The Graphical unit just provides a classic display for the AED during usage.
- Easy customization of settings to meet your protocol needs in the field
- cprMAX technology feature gives you flexibility, so you can increase hands-on time with your patient
- ADAPTIV biphasic technology provides a full range of energy from 150 to 360 joules
- The most rugged defibrillator ever built by Physio-Control, with an IP55 rating
- Visible and accessible battery gauge gives you the ability to assess battery readiness
- Battery performs advanced communications directly with the device so you always know the battery's condition
- Large intuitive screen displays graphics and ECG readings
- Manual defibrillation (AED override) option is available
- 5 year warranty
- Lifepak 1000 Defibrillator with ADAPTIV Biphasic Waveform - Includes crpMAX technology. Supports Guidelines 2005.
- Ship-Kit Literature (#41425-000001) - This kit includes a Getting Started Guide (#26500-002110), Customer Letter (#26500-001929) and Product CD (#21300-006804)
- Electrodes - REDI-PAK Preconnect System, 2 Sets (#11996-00001)
- LiMnO2 Non-Rechargeable Battery (#11141-000101)
- Lifepak 1000 Defibrillator Carry Case, No Strap (#11425-000004)
- Strap for Lifepak 1000 Defibrillator Carry Case (#11425-000002)
- Operating Instructions (Hard Copy) (#26500-001964)
- Physician's Prescription (Required by FDA)
Dimensions: (With CHARGE PAK and pads)
- Length: 10.9" in.
- Width: 9.2" in.
- Height: 3.4" in.
- Weight: 7.1 lbs
Alternate Part Numbers:
- 99425-000023, 99425-000025, LP1000-1, LP1000-2, LP1000-3, LP1000-4, LP1000-5, LP1000-6, 3202359-010, 3202359-011, FME-15427