NAR Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) - Abdominal/Stump
The Abdominal/Stump ETD™ is an ideal for dressing abdominal eviscerations, traumatic amputations, burns and large pattern wounds. Engineered using data from over sixty-three after action reviews (AAR) of real-world battle dressing applications, the Abdominal/Stump ETD™ consists of a resilient elastic wrap equipped with a 12 in. x 12 in. sterile non-adherent pad, durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration. This combination facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding of conditions. The ETD™ can also be used to sling and swath an arm, to secure splints to an extremity or to perform in any other function requiring an elastic wrap.
Watch more videos by clicking the green video tab above.
Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD) - Abdominal/Stump Features:
- Sterile dressing suitable for bandaging larger areas
- Oversized 12 in. x 12 in. sterile non-adherent pad
- Multi-functional, all-in-one design
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Durable securing device
- Quick-Grip Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging with NAR's signature Red-Tip Technology® red tear notches
- Cost effective
- NSN# 6510-01-558-4114