Majestic Structural Firefighting Glove Gauntlet
Majestic Structural firefighting gloves gauntlet style have the highest thermal protective heat rating attainable according to NFPA 1971. Exactly what every firefighter needs and wants in a fire glove. Durable outer leather is combined with highly engineered performance features resulting in a superior heat and flame resistant glove that's comfortable to wear. Made with Pyrotect Moister Barrier. A breathable waterproof barrier that defends against blood-borne pathogens and provides critical protection from hazardous liquids. Inner liner designed with Kovenex, a blend of high-performance FR fibers with unsurpassed levels of heat blocking burn protection. The liner is both bonded and sewn to ensure efficient donning and doffing, preventing liner pull-out. Has an inside leather hang loop for storage and drying. Gauntlet style glove still effectively interfaces with turnout gear that has built-in wristlets.
Soft Flexible & Abrasion Resistant with a one piece back shell and reinforced "double" cowhide palm that offers increased durability and ease of movement when using tools, handling hoses and ropes when both wet or dry. With Superior Design Features allowing for a true three-dimensional form fitting glove - Curved, forchetted fingers with fold over, seamless fingertips. Hands down the hottest glove around!
Structural Firefighting Glove Features:
- Highest thermal protective heat rating attainable according to NFPA 1971 - current edition
- 60+ TPP
- Durable "Eversoft Leather" Outer
- Pyrotect Moisture Barrier
- breathable waterproof barrier defends against blood-borne pathogens
- Gathered Close Fitting Wrist along with an inside leather hang loop
- Kovenex Inner Liner
- liner is both bonded and sewn
- Superior Design Features
- True three-dimensional form fitting glove
- Curved, forchetted fingers with fold over, seamless fingertips for enhanced dexterity
- Keystone thumb for the most freedom of movement
- Soft Flexible & Abrasion Resistant
- Cowhide palm
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2018
2018 has introduced mandatory numerical sizing (64-82) in two widths, narrow (n) and wide (w). To determine the best size and fit, measure your index finger from the palm crease to the tip in millimeters and this will give you the closest numerical size.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
my wife, a volunteer firefighter needs the extra small, please advise as how to exchange