King LTS-D Supraglottic Airways
King Medical LTS-D, much like the King LT-D, is designed for positive pressure ventilation over 30 cm H2O and spontaneously breathing patients, yet offers the unique ability to easily pass a gastric tube through a second channel of the airway and into the esophagus and stomach.
King LTS-D Supraglottic Airways Features:
- Smaller, softer tip. This aids in easier placement then LT-D version
- New tapered ramp design provides additional ventilation outlets
- Ramp for passage of tube exchanger or fiber optics located at the proximal eye. This reduces the need to withdraw the tube when using a tube exchanger or fiber optics.
- Kit comes complete with syringe , lubricant, and instructions for use
The second lumen of the King LTS-D, which is open at the distal tip of the tube, provides three key additional benefits:
- Passage of gastric tube up to 18FR
- Channel for regurgitation, which significantly reduces potential for regurgitation to get past the cuff and therefore aids in reducing the chance for aspiration
- Provides “vent” for gastric pressure and stomach decompression
- Size 3 NSN# 6515-01-515-0146
- Size 4 NSN# 6515-01-591-1578
- Size 5 NSN# 6515-01-591-0397