ISC Professional Rescue Ascender
Sleek and ergonomic design, the Professional Rescue Ascender is made from high strength aluminum extrusion and is suitable for heavy-duty use. The hand ascenders are easy to operate with a gloved hand, they also come with a large thumb release on the cam, and a moulded comfort-grip on the handles. Cams are made of stainless steel, and they use cones instead of spikes to minimize rope wear. Both ascenders have a primary attachment hole and a secondary attachment hole. Meets NFPA 1983 strength specifications for ascenders.
ISC Professional Rescue Ascender Features:
- Fits Ropes: 5/16" - 1/2" Diameter
- Strength (Frame): 6000 lbf
- WLL (Frame): 600 lbs.
- Material (Frame): High Strength Aluminum Extrusion
- Material (Cam): Stainless Steel
- Available: Left Hand & Right Hand
- Color: Anodized
- Manufacture Part Number: RP210 (Left Hand) - RP220 (Right Hand)
- Fits Rope: 5/16" - 1/2" in. Diameter
- Length: 8.66" in. (220 mm)
- Width: 3.11" in. (79 mm)
- Height: 1.18" in. (30 mm)
- Weight: 13 oz. (364 g)