HBV-100 High Buoyancy Rescue Vest has been designed and USCG tested to safely carry the gear SAR professionals need to execute their duties.
Note: The hbv-100 vest was designed with the consideration of use of body armor. There will be ample room for your body armor (worn under the vest). do not wear the body armor while taking the chest measurement.
- Type V PFD
- USCG Approved to be worn with Level III- A body armour
- USCG Approved with up to 23 lbs of gear worn on the vest
- 3-D construction (circular) design insures optimum comfort/fit
- MOLLE System for flexibility in attaching accessories
- 3” Shoulder (length) adjustment system
- Quick Release Rescue Belt
- SOLAS Reflective tape Front & Back
- 400D Cordura nylon shell for rugged performance.
- Colors: Tactical Black
|Size||Chest Measurement (in.)|
|M - XL||34" - 44"|
|XL - 3XL||45" - 55"|