HBV-100 high buoyancy vest has been designed and USCG approved with the inclusion of Level IIIA body armor and up to 23 lbs. of gear worn on the vest
Note: The hbv-100 vest was designed with the consideration of use of body armor. There will be ample room for your body armor (worn under the vest). do not wear the body armor while taking the chest measurement.
- The MOLLE system allows customization of gear worn on the vest.
- Easy to attach Duty Belt System has quick release feature (for rapid doffing of vest)
- Neck support collar can be removed.
- Hook/Loop allows attachment of (optional) reflective POLICE patches.
- USCG Approved to be worn with Level III- A body armour
- USCG Approved with up to 23 lbs of gear worn on the vest
- 3-D construction (circular) design insures optimum comfort/fit
- MOLLE System for flexibility in attaching accessories
- 3” Shoulder (length) adjustment system
- Can attach to duty belts with quick release
- SOLAS Reflective tape Front & Back on collar (Removable)
- 400D Cordura nylon shell for rugged performance.
- Colors: Tactical Black
|Size||Chest Measurement (in.)|
|M - XL||34" - 44"|
|XL - 3XL||45" - 55"|