Hartwell Combicarrier II Spineboard Scoop Stretcher
The CombiCarrier II are hybrid spineboards slash scoop stretchers. Features an auto-lock latch system designed to minimize training. It locks instantly during application and releases manually during removal of patient. The concave patient surface provides excellent lateral support and improves patient's sense of security. It also minimizes the movement of the patient's spine during lifting and transport. The CombiCarrier II operates like a standard backboard. The patient can be rotated and slid out onto the CombiCarrier II during auto extrication. With its seamless plastic construction, the CombiCarrier II is easily to clean and disinfect. Foam filling makes it ideal for water rescue.
"The CombiCarriers are remarkable imrpovements over the traditional aluminum scoop stretcher devices..."
- Greg March, Lake Villa Rescue
Combicarrier II Stretcher Features:
- CombiCarrier II may be used as a scoop stretcher or a full backboard
- Easy-to clean surface is impervious to fluids
- Compatible with most head immobilizers
- X-ray compatible
- With Pins; (10 Pins)
- 14 handholds
- Seamless Plastic Construction: No rivets, drive screws or roll pins. High density polyethylene is easily cleaned and disinfected. Helps comply with CDC and OSHA guidelines. Foam filling makes it ideal for water rescue
- Operates like a Standard Backboard: Patient can be rotated and slid out onto the CombiCarrier II during auto extrication. Four patient restraint straps are included
- Auto-Lock Latch System: Simple, intuitive design minimizes training. Recessed side latch is positioned away from patient
- Manual release required during removal from patient
- Locks instantly during application
- Colors: Yellow & Olive Green
- Load Limit: 450 lbs.
- Load Limit In Water: ? lbs.
- INCLUDED BONUS: (4) two-piece Speed-Clip straps
- Length: 73.5" in.
- Width: 16.5" in.
- Height: 2.19" in.
- Weight: 15.50 lbs.