The NAJO Lite Board is Ferno’s lightest backboard at just 14.5 lbs. and features a central slot in the lower half of the board to immobilize each leg separately. The Lite Board also features two handholds at the tapered end to allow more stable transport and angled edges for easy log-rolling. The strong, one-piece HDPE construction is impervious to all bodily fluids, is easy to decontaminate, and provides 100% x-ray translucency. The board is also buoyant and can be used to float a patient in the water. The Ferno NAJO Lite Board is available with and without (10) pins.
- Easy-to clean surface is impervious to fluids
- Compatible with most head immobilizers
- 100% X-ray translucent
- With or With Out Pins; (10 Pins)
- Colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green
- Load Limit: 450 lbs.
- Load Limit In Water: 154 lbs.
- 2-year manufacture warranty
- Length: 72" in.
- Width: 16" in.
- Height: 2" in.
- Weight: 14.50 lbs.