Fast, effective, and versatile Ferno Vacuum Splints provide the best possible support with the least amount of effort. Constructed of durable, vinyl-coated nylon that is supple enough to be molded around an injured extremity, yet tough enough to withstand repeated daily use. Ideal for dislocated shoulders, suspected fractures of arms, legs, and joints, or infant immobilization. Easy to clean and maintain.
- Ideal for dislocated shoulders, suspected fractures of arms, legs, and joints or infant immobilization
- Complete kit includes three splints (small, medium, and large), compact vacuum pump, repair kit and carrying case
- No pressure is applied to the injured area when the splint is completely evacuated
- Total immobilization without excessive pressure ensures maximum circulation to the extremity
- Hook-and-loop adjustable straps hold the splint securely in place
- Evacuation pump extracts air, moving tiny polystyrene beads closer together to form a moldable cast
- Constructed of durable, vinyl-coated nylon that can be molded around an injured extremity