Ferno KangooFix Neonatal Restraint System
The KangooFix Neonatal Restraint System was developed to safely and effectively cradle and secure a newborn during ambulance transportation, allowing the baby to travel with their parent. Not only does this eliminate the need to use two vehicles and crews for transfers, but it also ensures a safer and improved environment for both parent and baby throughout the journey. Close contact between parent and baby is clinically proven to improve condition of both parent and baby during transfers.
Ferno KangooFix Neonatal Restraint System Features:
- Weight Capacity: 3.5 lbs minimum 11.1 lbs maximum
- Safely secures newborn to mother, maintaining close contact at all times
- Close contact between mother and baby is clinically proven to improve condition of both mother and baby during transfers
- 5-point outer harness attaches to the ambulance cot harness
- Quick release system allows fast access for EMS professionals
- “Face-up” mode enables EMS professionals to quickly monitor newborn
- Inner harness and warming cover are sewn in to enable secure fit
- Inner harness and warming cover ensure breathability and comfort
- Snug cocoon design and integrated skull cap keeps baby warm and secure
- Material was clinically tested to guarantee no negative reaction on sensitive baby skin
- Materials: Breath-o-prene” Oeko-Tex 100, polyester, metal, and plastic
- Lightweight and easy to store
- Easy to clean
- Color: Black
- Length: 9.8"/43.3" in.
- Width: 5"/36.6" in.
- Height: 1"/1.6" in.
- Weight: 2.2 lbs