Conterra Deeks Advanced Airway Medical Pack
This specialized pack was designed on the basic USAR platform for use by the U.S. Special Forces.
It is built entirely from O.D. Cordura Nylon, with a padded main handle and a high strength top handle that can be used as a haul point for raising / lowering.
The pack has all the features of the USAR., such as full backpack suspension, as well as the ability to carry a “D”, aluminum”D”, Jumbo “D”, and even a Carbon Fiber “D” oxygen cylinder.
It also comes standard with a Medium Organizer Pocket, a modular OPA/ NPA kit, a divided organizer, and a specialized removable zippered kit.
This pack is built to the highest specifications of the S.O.F. and is currently deployed throughout the world.
SFC Robert H. Deeks, 2nd Battalion, 5th Special Forces Group (Airborne) SFC Deeks, 40, died from injuries he received when the vehicle in which he was riding struck a land mine on March 3, 1993 while providing humanitarian assistance during Operation Restore Hope, Somalia. SFC Deeks was a Desert Storm Veteran. This pack is named in honor of his sacrifice. Medical supplies not included.
Note: Items pictured are not included
Conterra Deeks Advanced Airway Medical Pack Features:
- Built with Cordura and Ballistics Nylon
- Ultra strong carry handles
- Hydration bladder sleeve (Bladder sold separately)
- Fold out padded back pack suspension for hands free operation
- Long enough to carry a “D”, aluminum”D”, Jumbo “D”, and even a Carbon Fiber “D” oxygen cylinder.
- Comes standard with a Medium Organizer Pocket, a modular OPA/ NPA kit, a divided organizer, and a specialized removable zippered kit.
- Manufacture Lifetime Guaranteed (excluding normal wear and/or abuse)
- Color: Olive Drab
- Length: 25" in.
- Width: 13" in.
- Height: 9" in.