Ropes up to 1/2" in diameter can be used for the Stainless Steel Pursik Minding Pulley by CMI. It has a tensile strength of 8,000 lbf. and a work load limit of 800 lbs. It exceeds tests for the national fire protection association standard on fire service life safety rope and system components NFPA 1983-2006.
- Stainless Steel Sideplates & Axle
- 2" Red Anodized Aluminum Sheave
- Rope Compatibility: 1/2" (13 mm)
- Strength: 8000 lbf. (35 kN)
- WLL: 800 lbs. ( kg)
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Manufacture Part Number: RP133NFPA
- Length: 5.0" in.
- Width: 4.0" in.
- Weight: 14.4 oz. (703 g)