Manufactured out of stainless steel, the 2" Stainless Steel Pulley with Becket has a tensile strength of 37 kN (8500 lbs). This pulley can handle rope up to 1/2" in diameter. At the bottom is a extra rigging point that can be daisy-chained together in a block and tackle fashion. The top rigging point can accommodate 3 rescue carabiners.
- Stainless Steel Sideplates
- Aluminum Sheave: 2 3/8" in.
- Stainless Steel Axle
- Rope Compatibility: 5/8" in (15 mm)
- Strength: 8,500 lbf. (37 kN)
- WLL: 850 lbs. (385 kg)
- Available: Bushing
- Meets NFPA/ ANSI/ OSHA strength specifications.
- Manufactor Part Number: RP111
- Color: Stainless
- Length: 5.75" in. (146.05 mm)
- Width: 3" in. (76.2 mm)
- Weight: 11.2 oz. (317 g)