Allied AHP300 Ventilator is intended to be used as an electrically controlled emergency ventilator that can use an external compressed gas source or its internal compressor. This ventilator is designed to provide emergency respiratory support by means of a face mask or tube insertedinto the patient’s airway. The ventilator is intended for use on patients weighing greater than5kg (11lbs). The ventilator is intended to be used in the environments associated with emergency medical services (EMS), inter-hospital transport and hospital facility usage by qualified, trained personnel under the direction of a physician. The ventilator is intended to be used in temperatures of -18ºC to 50ºC (0ºF to 122ºF) and 5% to 95% RH non-condensing.
- Tidal Volume: 40 to 2,000 ml
- RR (Respiratory Rate): 0 or 5 to 60 b/min
- I Time (Inspiratory Time): 0.5 to 2.0 sec
- PEEP/CPAP: 0 to 25 cmH2O/0 to 25 mbar
- PS (Pressure Support)**: 0 to 25 cmH2O / 0 to 25 mbar*
- *PEEP + PS cannot exceed 25 cmH2O/mbar Operating Humidity 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Flow: 5 to 60 L/min (flows > 80 LPM in PS Mode, CPAP and demand flows)
- Pressure Control (Target Pressure): 15 to 55 cmH2O / 15 to 55 mbar
- Ptrig (Sensitivity): -5 to -1 cmH2O / -5 to -1 mbar
- Manual Inflation: 2 second maximum
- FiO2: .21 to 1.00
- Maximum I Time: 2 seconds
- Flow Wave Pattern: Square or descending (Based on mode selected)
- Auto Lock Function: ON / OFF
- Remote Alarm Option: Normally Open/Closed
- Battery Composition: Sealed Lead Acid
- Run time; 100% O2: 7.5 hours
- Run time; 60% O2: 7.5 hours
- Run time; 100% air (on compressor): 7 hours
- (Pressure or Volume) A/CMV
- (Pressure or Volume) SIMV
- Bi-Level Support (PS+CPAP) (can be programmed in custom mode)
- NIV (non-invasive ventilation) available in all modes
- 5 Programmable Quick Start Presets
- Depth: 5.3" in
- Width: 13.3" in.
- Height: 13.8" in.
- Weight: 18.8 lbs
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
AHP300 Transport Ventilator In Service Part 1
This is the first segment of the In-Service video for the AHP3...
Changing Parameters on the AHP300
This video covers how to change settings and modes on the AHP3...
AHP300: Changing saved settings in Quick Start and Custom Modes
This video will show you how to update and save a new ventilat...
AHP300 Initial programming of Quick Start and Custom Modes
This video will cover the initial programming to activate the ...