Simple, lightweight, robust and affordable, the EPV200 with Assist-Control is a portable mechanical ventilator designed to provide effective ventilation for intubated or non-intubated patients, maximizing medical surge response during the initial stages of a mass casualty event.
This gas-powered electronically-controlled vent is extremely easy to use, and is equipped with independent inspiratory time, tidal volume and BPM controls. It also features a built-in digital manometer and a full array of pre-set visual and audible safety alarms. The Assist-Control function triggers at less than -2 cm H2O to accommodate spontaneous breathing. The weather-resistant EPV200 will run for up to 48 hours on two D cell batteries, and is ideal for stockpiling or everyday use.
- Assist Control triggers at less than -2cm H2O
- Flow Rate: 12-36 lpm
- Breathing Rate: Adjustable - 0, 5-30 breathes per minute
- Tidal Volume: Adjustable - 200-1200ml
- Inspiratory Time: 1 or 2 seconds
- PEEP: External, 0-20 cm H2O (With PEEP adapter)
- FiO2: 100%
- Manometer Readout: Digital 0-99cm H2O
- Airway Pressure Limit: Fixed 60cm H2O
- Depth: 3.5" in
- Width: 7" in.
- Height: 9.3" in.
- Weight: 3.1 lbs (with batteries)