VertaLoc Dynamic knee brace as seen on TV is designed to stabilize and control mild to moderate levels of medial lateral movement. Its adjustable hinges allow for effortless and customizable preferred range of motion. The adjustable hinge permits physician or practitioner to set limits on flection and extension, while enabling patient free range of motion of their knee within those guidelines.
Note: To ensure proper fit, please measure the thigh six inches above the knee.
Indications for Use:
- Mild Fractures
- Medial and Lateral Ligament Support
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee sprains or strains
- Meniscal cartilage derangement
- Approved for HCPCS code L1833
- Size: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large, 3X-Large
- 1 - Year manufacture warranty from date of purchase
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Purchased to provide support for torn left lateral meniscus with arthritis. Comfortable enough to wear for hours, effective support. Happy